1. There ________ in the bottle.
is a beer
2. He ____________________ a student. He's a teacher.
3. The film was interesting for _______ (me and my friend).
4. _____________ you at school yesterday?
5. English is ________________ than Japanese.
6. Kiev is not as big ________________ Moscow.
7. I'm sorry, I don't have ________________ time.
8. ________________ you ever been to St. Petersburg?
9. Sorry? I’m busy. I _________ a letter.
10. When John was _________ TV, the telephone rang.
11. I can’t open the door! I ______ my keys.
12. Jennifer said she _______ come to the office on Monday.
13. If it ________________ tomorrow, we will stay at home.
will be raining
is going to rain
14. I feel terrible that I didn’t bring him a present! I should _______ him a video film or a CD.
have been bought
have been buying
15. I would have waved if I ________________ you.
would have seen
16. I don’t like rock music. Neither ______ he.
17. Susan is tired. She _________ the flat, but the floor is still dirty.
has been cleaning
18. I stopped ________________ a year ago.
19. I went to the hairdressers to ________________ .
cut my hair
let my hair cut
have cut my hair
have my hair cut
20. I didn't see any lights on in Andrew's house last night. He ________________ at home.
can't have been
hadn't to be
didn't have to be
21. The Internet is a great learning ___________ for children.
22. He ___________ anything until she finishes.
23. He was offered a job in America, but he turned it ____________.
24. I'm looking forward to ___________ from you.
25. Dogs are very loyal pets. _________, they can guard your property.
What is more